Thursday, March 11, 2021

TSG'S Take On The Tradition Of Travel Trunk Luggage Labels

TSG has always loved the romance of far away places depicted on those old steamer trunks festooned with labels from their assorted ports of call.  The cheapo version we've adopted are 15-16 quart plastic storage bins, which are the perfect size for collecting assorted bits of travel ephemera and also provide a suitable surface for stickers acquired at stops along our way. At the end of a trip we end up with a container that reflects the journey both inside and out. 




 



1 comment:

Parm said...

I highly approve.

And do something similar. I've had a Martin Backpacker guitar (and case) that I've had for decades, and that used to travel with me when I flew a lot for business (and that always went along for the ride on motorhome journeys). The guitar itself sports stickers from many places around the world, and the (flexible) case has patches from various places secured thereto. It's a good thing.